Hudson Valley Financial Options
Financing for Solar Panel Installation
The solar financing market is offering new and innovative methods for financing solar energy at residential and commercial properties.
Residential & Commercial Financing Options
If you are interested in solar energy for your home or business, you should know that several financing options are available to help you be part of the solution for reliable energy.
Many of our customers have successfully used the following financing options:
Residential Solar Financing
- Solar Loans – Loans can be found with payments to fit your budget with competitive interest rates and loan terms ranging from five to 20 years. These loans can be combined with zero down tax credit loans to provide the best funding solution to meet the needs of each customer.
- NYSERDA’S Green Jobs Green New York (GJGNY) – This program offers New York residents solar loans at reduced interest rates.
- Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Financing – A clean-energy funding method that depends on private lending and municipal bonds, which allows commercial entities and companies to upgrade their property with solar energy systems without impacting a city’s funds. This unique form of financing is eligible only to certain organizations but can greatly reduce total installation costs, making it well-worth considering. Talk to our team to learn more.
- Tax Leases – Equipping your business with renewable energy sources, like a solar panel system, will often open up great opportunities for tax leases and incentives. Under the right loan agreements, you might be able to achieve a negative interest rate due to the tax impacts gained with your system, which creates a stable, predictable payment schedule. Be sure to talk with an account or business finance specialist if you want to know if your payments qualify as an operating expense.
- Solar Loans – Utilizing SBA and multiple loan products, there are customized financing options available for commercial properties. Lighthouse Solar is proud to work closely with our customers and inquiring parties in order to find the best, personalized financing option for their particular situation. We want to equip you with an incredible, utility-reducing solar energy system without breaking the bank.
Which one of these financing options seem best for you? The answer might not be entirely clear upfront, but do not worry. We are here to help you consider the benefits of each one. Go ahead and call (845) 251-2012 or contact us online to talk to our Hudson Valley solar panel experts about the system you want installed, what type of business you own, if any at all, and any other questions and concerns you might have. We look forward to hearing from you!