Your Hudson Valley Solar Company
Providing Energy Efficiency Since 2009
If you are interested in investing in solar services in Hudson Valley, Lighthouse Solar is ready to help you take the next step. Our team of trusted professionals is leading the way for efficient and affordable energy solutions in homes and businesses.
Get in touch with Lighthouse Solar to learn more about the ways our Hudson Valley solar company can save you energy, time, and money. Call (845) 251-2012.
Trusted to Perform Excellent Services
Energy efficiency is something that our solar specialists take seriously because not only does it benefit all of our solar consumers, but it also benefits the planet as well. That is why the leader of our installation crew is one of Lighthouse Solar’s owners. All of our talented technicians make up a team of licensed electricians who are certified to perform many types of solar installations.
Our customers can count on us because we are professional in the process of sales, installations, repairs, and customer service. We are trained and trusted to be able to assess your situation quickly so that we can provide you with the best estimate and solar solution for you and your home.
Customers in Hudson Valley choose Lighthouse Solar because:
- Our equipment consists of top-quality parts from trusted manufacturers
- We have unmatched customer service and ongoing support
- Our PV professionals are all NABCEP-Certified
- Top-quality products are always delivered on time
- We work to meet your budget
- We offer a 25-year warranty
- You can choose any of our customizable panels and designs
- We can provide free LightgaugeData Monitoring services at any time
- NYSERDA Approved
5 Things To Look For in a Solar Company
1. The warranty plan - Not every company will stand behind their work for a quarter century like our Hudson Valley solar company will. Our 25 year performance warranty will cover the performance of your solar panels for decades
2. Free estimates - Our experts in solar panel installation will give you a fully detailed estimate for your residential solar panels. Our estimate will provide you with details such as how many solar panels your home would need, where they would go, and the cost and length of the installation process.
3. NABCEP Certification - The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners certification is a top-of-the-line certification process that ensures transparent trust, the utmost quality, and expert craftmanship.
4, Solar panel manufacturer -Not all solar panels are equal. Enjoy your power from the most cutting-edge technology because we source our A-grade solar panels from the leading manufacturers in the industry.
5. Payment options - Our Hudson Valley solar company offers payment options for both residences and businesses. We offer Solar Loans that range from 5 years to 20 years which can be combined with zero down tax credit loans for anybody to enjoy solar power in their home or business.
To learn more about our values and how going solar in Hudson Valley can benefit you, contact us at (845) 251-2012.