Your Hudson Valley Solar Company
Providing Energy Efficiency Since 2009
If you are interested in investing in solar services in the Hudson Valley, Lighthouse Solar is ready to help you take the next step. Our team of trusted professionals is leading the way for efficient and affordable energy solutions in homes and businesses.
Get in touch with Lighthouse Solar to learn more about the ways our Hudson Valley solar company can save you energy, time, and money. Call (845) 251-2012.
Trusted to Perform Excellent Services
Energy efficiency is something that our solar specialists take seriously because not only does it benefit all of our solar consumers, but it also benefits the planet as well. That is why the leader of our installation crew is one of Lighthouse Solar’s owners. Our talented team includes licensed electricians, and is certified to perform many types of solar installations.
Our residential and commercial customers can count on us because we are professional in the process of sales, installations, repairs, and customer service. We are trained and trusted to be able to assess your situation quickly so that we can provide you with the best estimate and solar solution for you and your home.
Customers in Hudson Valley choose Lighthouse Solar because:
- Our equipment consists of top-quality parts from trusted manufacturers
- Our PV professionals are NABCEP-Certified
- We work to meet your budget
- You can choose any of our customizable panels and designs
- NYSERDA Gold Status 2022-2024
5 Things To Look For in a Solar Company
1. The warranty plan - Not every company will stand behind their work for a quarter century like our Hudson Valley solar company will. Our 25 year workmanship warranty provides peace of mind that your system gets installed right, the first time.
2. Free estimates - Our experts in solar panel installation will give you a fully detailed estimate for your residential solar panels. Our estimate will provide you with details such as how many solar panels your home would need, where they would go, and the cost and length of the installation process.
3. NABCEP Certification - The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners certification is a industry-leading certification process that ensures transparent trust, the utmost quality, and expert craftsmanship.
4, Solar panel manufacturer -Not all solar panels are equal. Enjoy your power from the most cutting-edge technology because we source our A-grade solar panels from the leading manufacturers in the industry.
5. Payment options - Our Hudson Valley solar company offers payment options for both residences and businesses. We offer Solar Loans that range from 5 years to 20 years which can be combined with zero down tax credit loans for anybody to enjoy solar power in their home or business.
We moved to Vermont about a year ago, and lately, we have been thinking about installing panels on our home. I’ve been talking to neighbors about who installed their panels, and their experience with the companies that did the work.
Energetic, professional, and great to work with in every way. We had a wonderful experience and are so pleased that we get a ...- Rebecca E
Our sales representative, Jessica Barry, from Lighthouse Solar was patient, thorough, and knowledgeable. The company ...- Jacinta B
Lighthouse installed a solar array for our home. Everyone of their people with whom we had contact was polite and ...- Mark S
I have nothing but positive things to say about the people from this office who worked with us--starting with Matt Calardo ...- John B
Great customer service. Total clarity on what we were getting into. Although it was a difficult winter, the installation ...- Larry L
We are thrilled with our solar power installation. This is a company that does what they say they're going to do, in a timely ...- Lena D.
We couldn't be happier with our experience with Lighthouse Solar. They provided expert advice on our system design and ...- Bridget B.