Trusted to Perform Excellent Services
Energy efficiency is something that our solar specialists take seriously because not only does it benefit all of our solar consumers, but it also benefits the planet as well. That is why the leader of our installation crew is one of Lighthouse Solar’s owners. Our talented team includes licensed electricians, and is certified to perform many types of solar installations.
Our residential and commercial customers can count on us because we are professional in the process of sales, installations, repairs, and customer service. We are trained and trusted to be able to assess your situation quickly so that we can provide you with the best estimate and solar solution for you and your home.
Customers in Hudson Valley choose Lighthouse Solar because:
- Our equipment consists of top-quality parts from trusted manufacturers
- We have unmatched customer service and ongoing support
- Our PV professionals are NABCEP-Certified
- Top-quality products are always delivered on time
- We work to meet your budget
- We offer a 25-year warranty
- You can choose any of our customizable panels and designs
- We always provide free data monitoring with our systems
- NYSERDA Approved
5 Things To Look For in a Solar Company
1. The warranty plan - Not every company will stand behind their work for a quarter century like our Hudson Valley solar company will. Our 25 year workmanship warranty provides peace of mind that your system gets installed right, the first time.
2. Free estimates - Our experts in solar panel installation will give you a fully detailed estimate for your residential solar panels. Our estimate will provide you with details such as how many solar panels your home would need, where they would go, and the cost and length of the installation process.
3. NABCEP Certification - The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners certification is a industry-leading certification process that ensures transparent trust, the utmost quality, and expert craftsmanship.
4, Solar panel manufacturer -Not all solar panels are equal. Enjoy your power from the most cutting-edge technology because we source our A-grade solar panels from the leading manufacturers in the industry.
5. Payment options - Our Hudson Valley solar company offers payment options for both residences and businesses. We offer Solar Loans that range from 5 years to 20 years which can be combined with zero down tax credit loans for anybody to enjoy solar power in their home or business.
To learn more about our values and how going solar in Hudson Valley can benefit you, contact us at (845) 251-2012.